Learn About Us
2013 CCS DONORS
Humanitarian Over $5,000
Visionary $1,000— $4,999
- Nevermore Antiques
- Capehart Family & Cosmetic Dentistry
- Warehouse Services Incorporated (WSI)
- Capstone Church
- Holy Cross Episcopal Church
Partner $250— $999
Friend $100— $249
- Walmart at Simpsonville
- Capstone Insurance Services LLC
- Karen Houck
- New Life Chiropractic
- Dan Bess
- Hope Well United Methodist Church
In-Kind (Resources, Programs, or Materials)
- SC Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
- P. Simpsons Restaurant
- Fountain Inn Activities Center
- Surgeons for Sight
- The Tribune Times
- Latino Newspaper
- Revista Click
- La Opinion Hispana
- The Sentinel
- MiGreenville Video Productions
- Express Press
- SC Works
Working Together to Improve the Quality of Life for Children & Families
“All people are happier and feel more self-respect when they can provide for themselves and their family and then reach out to take care of others.”
– Henry B. Eyring
The Center for Community Services (CCS) is a multiservice center serving the Golden Strip area of Southern Greenville County.
CCS offers easy access to human services, and cultural and educational activities. CCS, is a center of community, where individuals are working towards self-sufficiency, and where people who care come together to strengthen the community as a whole.
CCS provides many direct services, including case management, orientation and referrals, and family programming for parents and their children:
- Case management: The case management staff at CCS assists clients by informing them about the range of resources available to them at the Center and in the broader community. Case management is also offer to Hispanic families at Café Cultura (CC).
- Educational and socio-cultural activities: We provide community classes to increase job skills and life-skills, such as Spanish and computer. We also coordinate field trips to local sites.
For more information on these programs, please go to our Programs page.
CCS houses 7 different non-profit agencies that together provide a wide range of services for families in need, including health care, adult literacy, emergency relief, early childhood education, and family violence intervention. CCS essentially provides the infrastructure and support to these partner agencies, making it possible for them to offer services in a way that most effectively and efficiently meets the needs of families. For more on these agencies, visit our partner agencies page.
Our center also allows community members to rent rooms for private activities. See our policies and prices.
The Center for Community Services (CCS) is a United Way partner agency. UW provides financial and technical support to CCS that help us to increase our capacity to provide support services and community engagement opportunities to families in our area.